Ideal Mexico Slimline 2 RS55

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me in pointing me in the right direction. I have the above boiler installed in my flat, and it's probably in excess of 15-20 years old (by the looks of it).

When I came home just now, the power in my whole flat had tripped out and after a bit of detective work we came to the conclusion that it was the boiler that was the cause.

My question is: What parts on the above boiler can cause this to happen? I imagine the pump? And consequently, how much would it be (roughly) to get something like this fixed (if it is the pump I suppose). Or does it mean that the boiler needs replacing? Are there any new boilers out there that could just be swapped in without incurring too much cost?

I'd be very grateful for any responses!

Wendy

Sponsored Links
Have a look around the pump and motorised valves for water leaks even small ones dripping into the valves will cause system to trip.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back