Ideal Vogue 30 system boiler and Ideal 210l unvented cylinder - Good kit?

Sponsored Links
that kind of simplicity is harder to achieve than you think

Achieving simplicity comes at a price, what dis-advantages does that simplicity create. ?

Let's leave the marketing and the Ts&Cs up to the suits shall we!

And lose sales to knowledgable customers because the suits make ludicrous claims that they cannot ( or will not ) justify.

Sponsored Links
When is the new intergas model out? Looking on there web site looks a good bit of kit???
What is the DHW flowrate of this new combi? At 13 litres per minute, Intergas are way behind others. Even the Ferroli Modena (only 4 moving parts), deliver 16.

Nope. Not happened.
You have access to the discussions about every contract ? I very much doubt that a company is going to make it public that they have lost a contract to supply.

Bernie is still hung up on the test house results. Bless.
There are two types of test result.
(1) The results obtained on a test rig that the manufacturers use in marketing
(2) The results that affect the running cost in normal use of the equipment.

Manufacturers get the highest efficiency rating by running the boiler continuously for a prolonged period.

This table is the independent test results by the Building Research Establishment operating the boilers in the various ways they would be used in a domestic installation

bre tapping efficiency_1.jpg

Is the Building Research Establishment (who found efficiencies as low as 33%) owned or run by the manufacturer ?

I've told you before how little my regard for the BRE is. I was referring to the test house that have the 122% rating you have a bee up your arse about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was referring to the test house that have the 122% rating you have a bee up your arse about.

Can you name that test house ?.

On the list of supplier options a procurement officer sees a gas boiler rated at more than 100% efficiency . That officer would do some in depth investigation into what is an impossible claim.

Have Intergas told you what the (hi) modifier involves ? Would they provide that to a procurement officer ? Would it ( if provided ) convince the procurement office that the boiler really was achieving the impossible.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back