Ideas required to stop people Peeing up my front gate

either move the gate forward, so no-one has somewhere to hide, OR make the steps into a concrete ramp instead.
You pee on a ramp, your trousers get wet

Sponsored Links
Pat-UK said:
OK

Strange old scenario, but here goes, My house is on a walking route to the town centre, every day the locals whenever they feel the call of nature they seem to use my gate, it is about half a meter ot the main pavment, but wtill in full view of passers by.

This includes Women, men Kids, drunks and a mixture of all three, One bloke even asked me to move out the way as I was coming out of the gate so he could have a P!55.

There is no sign that says toilet, it nevr used to be a toilet, but day in and day out it's the bleedin same. Worse of all my basment is below ground level so you can imagin the smell.

I have put a camera up, and warning signs but they still seem undetered.

I have now come up with a idea, not sure of the legality, but loose 240V mains cab.... Oh sorry not really, Really though a pipe connected to a grotty water butt (with everything from dead segulls to frogs) via a pump on a sensor that when they are lurking around it sprays them after so many seconds.

If anyone has any other ideas it would be great.

Get yourself a Mossberg pump action shotgun and fire a volley of shots in quick succession over their heads. And just watch that Mossberg spit out the spent cartridges. Lurvelly.
I did that a once when a guy who was making some unwanted advances on my sister. Works every time and scares the hell out of them.

The problem is the wall, if your neighbour is not helping you get rid of this problem let him share it..........fit a urinal to the wall and run the drains around his side of the wall :p :p :D :D ,serious though it is a ideal place for drunks/numptys to urinate or vomit or other bodily functions when caught short and I would put a gate and section these steps off from public access

Cut wall back following step profile, replace with railling, to metal gate.
Although opening out onto pavement, you'll have visual to the left (wall) side and with handle on the 'shed' :D :D side, careful opening will save flattening a passerby ... gate would benefit from self closing device.

PeeGate.jpg

Just a thought... :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Cut wall back following step profile, replace with railling, to metal gate.
Although opening out onto pavement, you'll have visual to the left (wall) side and with handle on the 'shed' :D :D side, careful opening will save flattening a passerby ... gate would benefit from self closing device.

PeeGate.jpg

Just a thought... :D :D :D

Nice picture.
What type of crystal ball do you use ?.

Back