Idiot Trump vs. Intelligence

Lot of fuss over nothing imho

So the what if the president spoke to some Russian bloke about some isis plot ?

Sponsored Links
Lot of fuss over nothing imho

So the what if the president spoke to some Russian bloke about some isis plot ?
Exactly, yet Johnnyboy and his sidekick, can't see the wood for the bloody trees. Where ISIS is concerned they don't see the use/ point in information sharing. (gives you some idea as to whom they support) I do hope when Johnnyboy and Nosey are bowing down during Friday prayers, Trump creeps up behind them and kicks them both square in their sorry arses. Apologists for the unacceptable face of terrorism, both of them.

It's sweet that the RWRs are so in love with Trump that they are willing to see the destruction of trust between allies, and the loss of future intelligence-sharing.

It's sweet that the RWRs are so in love with Trump that they are willing to see the destruction of trust between allies, and the loss of future intelligence-sharing.
Worrying that you think they shouldn't be sharing that same information in the first instance Johnnyboy.

Sponsored Links
Very sad that you have not grasped the idea that there should be any limits on the free distribution of secret information.

Worrying that you think they shouldn't be sharing that same information in the first instance Johnnyboy.
Do you trust all your acquaintances? Or do you count some of them as real friends, and others as mere acquaintances?
For example, do you privately message Mightyblab to discuss a mutual acquaintance, or do you only confide in me? Then the declared, or implicit, agreement between you is that that the information goes no further?
If you can address that conundrum, perhaps you can consider the information passed between supposed allies.

Aaah fchuk. It is later here than there, and I have had a few drinks with my dinner, and the spelling checker keeps making my comments red lined.
This keyboard is different than what I am used to, so it is taking me twice as long to compose a comment, so that is enough for tonight.

Very sad that you have not grasped the idea that there should be any limits on the free distribution of secret information.
Extremely worrying that you seem to think secret information should not be shared at all.

Scenario, an Israeli agent discovers a plot to blow up a British airliner. Mossad doesn't tell the US of A, and Trump phones up TM and says, "Have a nice day Theresa."

Blimey! It took me longer than three minutes to compose that simple response, because John had not responded before I started.
This keyboard seems to have everything left by one position. That is why it is taking me so long to compose a comment.

Do you trust all your acquaintances? Or do you count some of them as real friends, and others as mere acquaintances?
For example, do you privately message Mightyblab to discuss a mutual acquaintance, or do you only confide in me? Then the declared, or implicit, agreement between you is that that the information goes no further?
If you can address that conundrum, perhaps you can consider the information passed between supposed allies.

Aaah fchuk. It is later here than there, and I have had a few drinks with my dinner, and the spelling checker keeps making my comments red lined.
This keyboard is different than what I am used to, so it is taking me twice as long to compose a comment, so that is enough for tonight.
I deal with confidential information on an almost daily basis Himmy. I pass on patient information, only to those who need that information.
For all you know, Trump could have passed on information about a plot to blow up a Russian civilian airliner? Information which the Russians can now act upon and prevent a major atrocity. But nah,, you can't see further than the end of your nose can you?
Blimey! I took me longer than three minutes to compose that simple response, because John had not responded before I started.
This keyboard seems to have everything left by one position. That is why it is taking me so long to compose a comment.
Yep Middle Eastern keyboards are a bit awkward to use, ain't they?

I deal with confidential information on an almost daily basis Himmy. I pass on patient information, only to those who need that information.
For all you know, Trump could have passed on information about a plot to blow up a Russian civilian airliner? Information which the Russians can now act upon and prevent a major atrocity.
At the risk of censoring/stopping/restricting any further information? When the US could have just simply acted on their information?

Yep Middle Eastern keyboards are a bit awkward to use, ain't they?
They are no different to others, as far as I know. As long as you set the OS, and the keyboard, to recognise your language Do you have other information?

Where ISIS is concerned they don't see the use/ point in information sharing
You do realise Trumps disclosure to Russia is likely have the opposite effect and weaken the fight against ISIS.

......information had apparently been received from another country and was not America's to share without getting permission from that country first.

Good ole Trump. Poor old Judy.

You do realise Trumps disclosure to Russia is likely have the opposite effect and weaken the fight against ISIS.
Oh,, I didn't realise that any information shared in the fight against ISIS, weakens the fight against them Johnnyboy. (what a weird world you live in)

Sponsored Links
Back