If you had a hundred million pounds of taxpayers' money....

Sponsored Links
Jeez! Lighten up a bit. Or don't you do humour?

Arlene's not exactly easy on the eye. Just sayin'.

:) Okay I will admit Arlene can be a right glum face at times, but she can manage to look well if she tries.
She is a solicitor by profession I think, so typical legal person.
But have you ever taken a look at that Sinn Fein bunch of women?
Martina Anderson should be getting ready for Halloween. No false face needed.
And as for their leader - Mary Lou woman, - what a horrible looking thing she is.

Ok watched that series on bbc tonight about london police and a murder etc.

I was absolutely shocked to see the police patrol arrive at a police station in central london unable to put an offender into a cell because they were out of space, about 3local police depots had been shut down due to cuts which had of caused made matters worse.

If we dont plough in a significant amount real soon we are fcked!!

Sponsored Links
Ashamed of myself? I haven't said anything that I am ashamed of.

No, a miscarriage in the circumstance you mention is sad because it's a wanted baby so that's a bit of a trite comparison you made.
No, pregnancy isn't a disease, but nor is a womans body the possession of men in charge of the country who make the choices for them. No way should a woman be forced to keep a baby if she doesn't want to, for whatever reason. And those men who force a rape victim to keep a child, or a child who will die anyway, or put the mothers life at risk are abhorrent.

I will say it again, if men are so so so concerned about abortion then stop having sex or get the snip. Stop being hypocrites.
Have you always been so ignorant.

:) Okay I will admit Arlene can be a right glum face at times, but she can manage to look well if she tries.
She is a solicitor by profession I think, so typical legal person.
But have you ever taken a look at that Sinn Fein bunch of women?
Martina Anderson should be getting ready for Halloween. No false face needed.
And as for their leader - Mary Lou woman, - what a horrible looking thing she is.
That is why they say that Politics is for people to ugly too go into showbusiness.

Sponsored Links
Back