I'll never look at "teen wolf" the same way again.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
while forced to stay awake with the recent toothache, I watched an episode of that "greatest movie mistakes" or whatever it's called where they point out continuity or other errors on loads of films, and they showed one at the end of teen wolf where they are all hugging after winning the game and someone in the stands stands up and has his fly open and his junk falls out.
it's just been on VIVA and it's there all right..
I'm never going to be able to watch it without noticing it now.. just like the digital watch in "Conan the barbarian"..

I do wish they wouldn't point these things out..

they even pointed out that in forest gump, he says that jenny died on a saturday but the date on the headstone is a wednesday or something.. how picky is that?

Sponsored Links
Theres a 1930's movie with Errol Flynn, as a pirate, and theres a scene on a pirate ship where he gives a rousing speech to the pirate crew, and all the while in the background you can clearly see a yellow box van winding its way down the mountain road............

1930's? wouldn't that be in black and white? how do you know it's a yellow van?

what film? I'll DL it and have a look..

you sure it wasnt teen fox you were watching?

now thats a differnt movie altogether.lots of full frontal,but sadly no basketball or surfing on a van

Sponsored Links
while forced to stay awake with the recent toothache, I watched an episode of that "greatest movie mistakes" or whatever it's called where they point out continuity or other errors on loads of films, and they showed one at the end of teen wolf where they are all hugging after winning the game and someone in the stands stands up and has his fly open and his junk falls out.
it's just been on VIVA and it's there all right..
As if the guy didn`t do it deliberately :LOL: Well he got his 15 Centimetres of Fame :cool:

Was watching Terminator 1 and the part where shwarznegger appears naked sat down,, shows ( I did'nt look for it , it was pointed out to me, by a keen eyed movie buff ) :eek: his sack. Not much to look at but I thought it was worth a mention. I'll bet he new about it the perv. :D

Back