Illegal immigrants, this is priceless

Sponsored Links
:LOL: must`ve been a small smelly ( diesel) guy ...could be @ any roadside burger van :mad: Give him a job in Corrie.... That Kev`s got too much on his hands . Beauracracy...The last Bastion of the British Empire :LOL:

A ride IN a coach full?

Or a ride hanging under the carriage on the outside?

Bit of a difference
What difference?

He came in from France with a busload of people who are supposed to keep the borders closed to this kind of scum.

If they can't work out how to stop people getting through in the very same bus they are in, what on earth are they going to do with your average bus or lorry?

I don't care if he was dressed in a camouflage suit and hid inside the spare tire; they were clearly not capable of assuring their own vehicle was clean.

Bunch of dimwits is what they are, and the entire busload should be sacked for incompetence.

Sponsored Links
A ride IN a coach full?

Or a ride hanging under the carriage on the outside?

Bit of a difference
What difference?

He came in from France with a busload of people who are supposed to keep the borders closed to this kind of scum.

If they can't work out how to stop people getting through in the very same bus they are in, what on earth are they going to do with your average bus or lorry?

I don't care if he was dressed in a camouflage suit and hid inside the spare tire; they were clearly not capable of assuring their own vehicle was clean.

Bunch of dimwits is what they are, and the entire busload should be sacked for incompetence.

He got in hanging under a train! which unfortunatly happens all the time. He wasnt sat next to a border agency staff having a cup of tea like the way you made it out......to me thats a big diference

...He got in hanging under a train! which unfortunatly happens all the time....
That is exactly my point. It happens all the time, you know that, I know that, but as has been clearly demonstrated, a busload full of them didn't know that, or didn't care.
Sheer incompetence.

I don't think anyone can blame them for him climbing aboard as it happens regularly, and I doubt that they were expected to check the train before leaving but this bit made me laugh....

was seen disembarking, but was not caught by officials.

so he got across, fine, but why if he was seen was he not caught?

I don't think anyone can blame them for him climbing aboard as it happens regularly...
Do you mean that is is okay for a busload of border security blokes not to spot an offender because lots of people get burgled and most of those don't get caught either?

...so he got across, fine, but why if he was seen was he not caught?
Maybe they lost too much time doing a risk assessment before starting pursuit?
They may have done, and decided that since the 80 degree slope of the concrete kerbstone was too steep to climb down, coupled with it having rained, then the water in the kerb gulley required a water rescue crew to get a boat along.

I don't think anyone can blame them for him climbing aboard as it happens regularly...
Do you mean that is is okay for a busload of border security blokes not to spot an offender because lots of people get burgled and most of those don't get caught either?
I remember inter-railing when I was a student many moons ago. Middle of the night (about 4am) I was in a station somewhere in France waiting for my train connection. A woman was mugged by a stranger who sprayed something in her eyes. About 30 feet away, an army officer and a police official (both French) stood by, watching, and did nothing. At least I went to see if she needed any help.

no but I don't think someone should be expected to carry out their job 24hours a day. Everyone is entitled to time off and not be expected to carry out their job wherever they go. The problem is that other officials who were on duty at the port should be on hand to check the vehicle before it boards the train and this wasn't done. However there's no excuse for not catching someone when they do a runner in your own depot!
I'm just as frustrated as you at our poor border control. One of the things that annoys me most is that they only stick a gas analyser in only 30% of trucks to check for high levels of CO2, which is usually a very reliable way of checking for immigrants. It takes a matter of minutes and could save this country millions. It defies belief that they don't check every one. The immigrants know they have a 2 in 3 chance of making it, as do the dodgy truckers who take payment for transporting them.

Sponsored Links
Back