Illuminated mirror in wet room.

Sponsored Links
1) You will be able to have an illuminated mirror in the room, but you need to discuss with your electrician what sort of product, as it depends on the size of the room (and therefore the extent of the Zones) and where you want it to be in relation to the shower head.

2) Although that product has 12V lamps it will still need a 230V supply, and as no IP ratings or Zone suitability are mentioned, I would be wary of it.

3) The seller operates out of an almost windowless warehouse on an industrial estate in Burnley - if you're going to buy electrical goods made in China you should probably go for an established retailer with proper shops who is more likely to be interested in Trading Standards legislation. I would be wary of it.

4) It's made of MDF - not a good material for bathrooms, particularly if it's even more likely to get wet than usual. I would be wary of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back