Im a celeb..... ITV

G

gassafeman

I do enjoy it.

Sam Fox :D Id love to throw her around the bedroom if she was straight.
She is looking mighty attractive IMO.

Obviously, I like Jimmy to win, as I played a game of snooker with him 4 years ago and he was a very gracefull in defe.... erm... victory. :LOL:

137 break. I scored 1.

He had drunk near on 15 bottles of becks when he beat me, so he obviously had the upper hand. ;)

Paul.

Sponsored Links
haha blas.
As the old addage goes...

Ive confessd to my sins.... after several large gins. :eek:

Paul.

Sponsored Links
Oh and as for those two 'designers' :rolleyes: I can't effing stand either of them but moley is by far the worst! I really don't think 'hate' is too strong a word.

And I see the 'bullying by telly' continues with Katie!

Did I mention I HATE:evil: :evil: those two putrid gits that ponce about like they're actually celebrities?

Did I mention I HATE:evil: :evil: those two putrid gits that ponce about like they're actually celebrities?
Katies chest has been described as many things but thats over the top :LOL:

:D

They seemed perplexed by Bugner's comments on AIDS :eek:
Its was not shown, but was in the papers.

I dont agree, but I had them 2 'q ueervering' so to speak. ;)

Paul.

I hate it, but watch it !! Ms Fox is a nice lady... but i'd like her to keep away from my bedroom... Jimmy, well, what is he there for? he can get public acclaim by playing good snooker... he doesn't need to go on a stupid gameshow and do nothing !

The gay couple are a waste of space, but quite entertaing ! And Colin and Justin are about the same !

Wow.gif

First the obnoxious pair from X Factor go and now the inflated pair from the jungle leave too!

Wow.gif

First the obnoxious pair from X Factor go and now the inflated pair from the jungle leave too!

And the classy bird chose to announce she was splitting up with her boyfriend live on ITV1 - I wonder if she did the decent thing and told him first or if he found out with the rest of us??

Sponsored Links
Back