Imitation trv4?

Sponsored Links
Lockshield?

If a TRV4 head fits on to it then a TRV4 deco cap will fit.

Yes it would, but it would not do much good for balancing the flow. I stuck a new boiler in and as usual it is a bit of a job getting the 20 K drop

The balancing would be done by using a small screwdriver in the slot in the black plastic bit around the pin and turning same c/wise to reduce the flow as per Honeywell TRV's. That's why the numbers are there.

Sponsored Links
The TR4 head is one of the standard fittings, I thnk there are only 2 threads in common use. Lots fit each other.

Yes it would, but it would not do much good for balancing the flow.
Ah yes, sorry - now I see your point.

If giblets answer doesn't help, then can't you just replace the TRV with a standard lockshield?

Yes it would, but it would not do much good for balancing the flow.
Ah yes, sorry - now I see your point.

If giblets answer doesn't help, then can't you just replace the TRV with a standard lockshield?

Well……….. I could, but I doubt that my customer who has just paid 50 quid for it because it looks nice, will think this is an adequate solution.

:(

I was hoping not to have to stick a normal ls under the floor boards
:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back