Immigrant Truck Deaths - Could Driver Be Innocent?

How sad that there are people in U.K. who think they cannot function without being part of the EU.
Weak thinking people should just live and get a job in the EU countries and see how well it works out for them

Sponsored Links
Does anyone?

Probably only a few people in senior positions in power and some boffins investigating will have any answer to what the number limit of immigration to U.K. is.
It ain’t infinite.

Sponsored Links
Something about Remoaners that they all consider themselves clever
You have admitted that you cant be bothered to read anything about brexit and are happy to post in complete ignorance of the facts.

Then you complain when people who can be bothered to learn about brexit are better informed than you.

You have chosen to be stupid, nobody has forced it on you.
Entirely your decision.
So stop whining.

How sad that there are people in U.K. who think they cannot function without being part of the EU.
Weak thinking people should just live and get a job in the EU countries and see how well it works out for them
I know you won't answer because you seem fond of making incorrect, sweeping statements, but who thinks they can't function without being in the EU?

You have admitted that you cant be bothered to read anything about brexit and are happy to post in complete ignorance of the facts.

Then you complain when people who can be bothered to learn about brexit are better informed than you.

You have chosen to be stupid, nobody has forced it on you.
Entirely your decision.
So stop whining.
Lol ..there are no facts on brexit...just your predictions...And for the record...I am far from stupid...

But that's his hobby! He whines about everything, not just brexit. He's a grumpy old man :LOL:
Spot on..
NOTCH can whine for England...I am full of optimism for UK after Brexit..remainers full of catastrophy...Takes ya pick of the whine brigade!!!

Sponsored Links
Back