Imprinted concrete question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

Iv just had my front garden imprinted in charcoal colour

After the job was done my electric sliding gate was not closing due to raised concrete
I had to chisel about a foot long channel about inch deep. Obviously now a white bit of concrete is showing which stands out

Is there any paint,dye or stain i could buy in charcoal colour to cover the chiseld area???

Sponsored Links
This is pretty basic stuff, whatever moron laid it so the gate wouldn't close should be sorting it out. PIC generally uses a dry shake on top product which is trowelled into the surface so the colour does not go through.

PIC just does not patch well but as its only just been done you have a much better chance of matching well. The best bet would be to cut out a slice as wide as needed and replace with new concrete. This can be stained in the same manor as the rest and as such will weather the same and always blend in properly.

Using any kind of paint on product will not weather or last the same. If you do go this route their are concrete tinting sealers which should work best.

Yes yur right the garden guy has messed up. To be fair he did call someone to sort it out he came had a look and said he will sort it and will be back in a couple of days and is now couple of weeks never turned up

What is PIC r896neo???

Sponsored Links
Ah. Sorry didn't think. Thanks for that

Smartsealer do a product which is a sealer tint And they have a video tutorial on ther site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back