Incorrect DLL

S

Shutpa

On the lower task bar of my computer, an icon with the message "Incorrect DLL Loaded" has appeared. What does it mean?

Sponsored Links
An application is trying to load a dll, but the wrong version is being loaded. It's possible that you have an older version of the same dll in a higher order path folder than the one required.

Can you expand the icon to provide more details. Failing that, have a look at the application log in the event viewer.

An application is trying to load a dll, but the wrong version is being loaded. It's possible that you have an older version of the same dll in a higher order path folder than the one required.

Can you expand the icon to provide more details. Failing that, have a look at the application log in the event viewer.

Google desktop,exe
ORIGINAL API DLL:C:programme~1\google\GOOGLE 1\GOOGLE~3ll
CURRENT " " " " " " " 2.exe

This what you mean Igorian?

Sponsored Links
Good info empip, it's good to see that i'm not the only one with the problem. Ta very much!

ps. What is a DLL?

very layman
its a piece of code (instruction) that is shared
like> dll =(instruction) = draw a blue square on screen
any program that needs to draw that square will use that dll
that program will not have that instruction written in it but is instructed to use that dll
it saves programmers writing multiple line of the same instructions.
our that's how I understand it, maybe someone can post a better e.g or correct me.

very layman
its a piece of code (instruction) that is shared
like> dll =(instruction) = draw a blue square on screen
any program that needs to draw that square will use that dll
that program will not have that instruction written in it but is instructed to use that dll
it saves programmers writing multiple line of the same instructions.
our that's how I understand it, maybe someone can post a better e.g or correct me.
Ta Marshman, I do have a reasonable idea of what it is now.

Sponsored Links
Back