Indesit Dishwasher leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our 18 month old dishwasher has just leaked alot of water from the underside (front) of the appliance and now does not pump any water in. I suspect there is a pipe blockage on the inside of the machine and wondered if anyone knew how you go about clearing the internal pipe(s).

Sponsored Links
a dish washer lets water in through a valve, have you checked that the inlet side of this is clear? and also that the pip[e to the dishwasher is not kinked. Also the it may be theat the dishwasher is not asking for water, because it cant get rid of what it has, have you checked its filter as they often get clogged up.

If it is its valve they were around £9.00 to get a new one.
you may also want to read

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1866&highlight=dishwasher

Thanks Breezer, it seems the identical problem to what I have. I have already checked what you've suggested and filter is cleaned weekly. I assume it must be the valve you mentioned. Your link in that convo was helpful too as I now know what to look for, I added it to my favourites in case the 'tapping' technique fails. I'll set about it tomorrow..watch this space!!..thanks again:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back