Indesit dishwasher not drying?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi:
Bought an integrated Indesit DIF04 about 4 months ago, this to replace a leaky electrolux, and as it was on the Which best buy list, thought it would be OK..
HOWEVER (& isn't there always one?) although the machine performs reasonably in the actual washing department, it doesn't dry very well...
I have taken advice from the Indesit Customer Care, added the rinse aid & wound up the dispenser number - still moisture.
I'm aware that large surfaces (frying pan) & plastic boxes etc. add to the issue, but leaving them out doesn't help much - & anyway I bought the machine to do that for me!
Anyone come across this one? & if so did you have an answer?
Any help appreciated...
Thanks, --- Stan

Sponsored Links
does it heat up during the drying cycle, after pumping out?

on some d/wers you can turn that off to save energy.

Opening the door at the end of the cycle will let the steam out while they are hot and they wil quickly dry.

Plastic containers never dry well.

Hi John:
thanks for that - don't think I have the energy saving option you mention - there is nothing regarding that in the users manual.
Tried the door opening after the cycle - not much steam - wonder if it getting hot enough?
Stan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back