Indesit IDF125 with 3 flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I noticed a similar problem someone else had with this model,
Have an Indesit IDF125 dishwasher and it has started to not work, once I switched it on and pressed run, you hear some motor starting, then goes quiet, you can then hear water coming into the machine, then it sounds like its draining out, then the 3 lights start flashing as in the picture below, so sorry for the blurred picture but you can see the washing indicator light, the end indicator light and the start/pause button indicator lights all flashing together, I was wondering if its the same problem as the gentleman in this post with a similar problem,
//www.diynot.com/forums/appliances/indesit-idf125-flashing-lights.329270/

I have attached some pics of the model sticker as well.

Any help would be appriciated

Sponsored Links
Check circulation pump is spinning the arms. That error means Presure switch jammed. Blow down pipe. Check waste pipe is not too low down.

Check circulation pump is spinning the arms. That error means Presure switch jammed. Blow down pipe. Check waste pipe is not too low down.

Thank you I will check it, the dishwasher has been in the same place for almost 2 years, does the waste pipe tend to move, I will check it all, thank you for the information.

Sponsored Links

Thank you I will check it, the dishwasher has been in the same place for almost 2 years, does the waste pipe tend to move, I will check it all, thank you for the information.

Just checked that the water inlet pipe is clear, I disconnected it from the small pump and blew through it to make sure it wasn't plugged, took some blowing, when I switched it on I couldn't see the arms turning inside when I opened the door t look, and doesn't seem any water is going into the machine, you can hear what sounds like water at first, but then sounds as if its draining, then the flashing lights come on again,

Is the pressure switch the one where the inlet water pipe connects to?
Thanks again for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back