Indesit IWDE126 Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I've been using this board for a while finding the odd problem and solution but never signed up. I've recently had a problem crop up on my Indesit IWDE126, I understand the lights flashing on the front denote a error fault. I've got a picture of the lights that have come on, I believe it's F11, something to do with the pump.

IMG_20140525_223007_zpseexrx0uj.jpg

I've checked the obvious issues, unscrewed the filter, cleaned it out, checked out the outlet where it connects to the sink, all seems to be clear, even blew down the outlet pipe to check it was free of blockages and got a wet foot so I know that's clear. The symptoms I'm currently getting when I start a cycle if it flushes the water through the dispenser draw, fills the drum with water and then all I get is a clicking noise coming from the pump area, nothing else happens, the cycle won't start. I've not done any further tests yet, does anyone have any ideas? The machine is just shy of 2 years old, gets light use and nothing else has changed.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back