Indesit W103 light flashing and no program starting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My washing machine is refusing to do anything today. When I turn it on, I just get the power light flashing quickly. I've tried a reset that I read on this forum (turn to full dot and hold power until normal flash speed), but it hasn't stopped it.

Any idea appreciated.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Does it lock does it fill does it spin if no check motor brushes.

It locks but doesn't fill or spin. I emptied it and check the drum would spin which it does. I filled it and check it would spin with a load - all good. I've reset it twice now but it just keeps blinking when I try to run a cycle.

Is there any water left in the drum after a spin if so filter could be blocked also check motor brushes

Sponsored Links
thanks for the tips. No water left in the drum so looks like brushes are the last option. Will find out tomorrow how to get the motor out to check - hoping for a quick cheap fix.

check youtube on how to remove the brushes. cost about 15 quid or less try ebay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back