indesit washer wont go past rinse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my indesit wib111 washer gets to the rinse cycle then the rapid wash button and the door unlocked button flash and the washer wont go any further thru the cycles. i have to turn the washer off and select the spin cycle but it wont rinse! i have done a 90 degree wash with no laundry in, just detergent and it worked fine. i also did an 80 degree wash which was fine, but when ive washed at 40 degrees it wont complete the rinse and spin! someone help, its driving me insane!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
I am having similar issues with an Indesit WIB111 1100 washing machine. I've tried turning the power off, then waiting a couple of minutes, then switching back on and trying the same programme again. I'll wait and see what happens.

Nope, it's knackered. Time to get the tools out.

Took the machine to bits. Found a sock and a hairband in the pump. Not sure if that was the cause, so I've tried another wash to see if removing these items made a difference. If it doesn't then I'm stumped. The machine has started okay and is in 'wash' mode. If it makes it to rinse mode then I've cracked it. Failing that i'm stuffed and phoning Indesit Assistance. If I am reduced to that, I really hope it's someone who knows what they're talking about at the other end of the phone line. There's nothing more depressing than phoning a 'helpline' and finding out it's some under-trained employee who really hasn't a scooby and is reading responses from an FAQ sheet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back