Indesit wi101 flooding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I've just had a bit of a flood from our washing machine. Luckily we managed to catch it before it got too bad, but does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to fix it before I call a repair man in?

As a background, the water was still soapy, and it seemed to be coming from underneath the front of the machine. The hoses at the back are dry also.

There is a screw in filter kind of thing at the front, which when I unscrewed it, was loaded with water. When I drained it off, there wasn't really anything behind it.

Any suggestions most welcome as I am clueless!

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
ell if the water was soapy that means it hasnt gone into rince, which probable means its still on fill, sounds like a pipe has split or come off, un plug m/c take lid off (if you can, sorry i am not familiar with your brand) and look for abroken torn hose, for that much water i wouldsuspect saop drawer to tub hose

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back