Indesit WIDL 102 Main PCB removeaval

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
Indesit WIDL 102 Washer/drier
I am pretty sure my base PCB is screwed as got F09 door lock plus Easy Iron lights on (1 & 4)
Now I know where it is, at the LHS base as viewed from rear, but not much room or idea how to remove it

My intention is to order a new one from a site recommended by EWB
Any advice will be very welcome indeed
Thnx for lookin

Sponsored Links
First leave it unplugged for 5 mins that sometimes clear the error code. If it don't work there's a screw on the outside on the cabinet that will release the pcb. The company you mean is emw.

First leave it unplugged for 5 mins that sometimes clear the error code. If it don't work there's a screw on the outside on the cabinet that will release the pcb. The company you mean is emw.
Yes sorry emw anyway thanks so I will look LHS as viewed from rear for this screw
By the way is it possible/worthwhile, trying to get a fault reader for it, or are they as vague as some car ones are?

Many thanks, will let you know how i get on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back