Indesit WIL103 Washer wont drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone please help me?? I have an indesit washing machine half full off water and it wont drain.
It got part way through the wash cycle & when it should have drained, nothing happened except 2 green LED lights lit & a red fast flashing LED. Looked at manual, but would appreciate some advise before the expense of calling someone out (especially as payday is 2 weeks away lol!)
Please help

Sponsored Links
have u undone the filter, bottom right hand corner. put waste pipe into bucket first to drain most of it off .unscrew filter to see whats in it.

Thank you; You have save my life (and money :D )
I drained the water out by putting the waste pipe into some buckets and then found the filter,m unscrewed it & there was 4 coins and a piece of pen top - cleaned all out including the pump wheel & Hey Presto!

I cant thank you enough! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
nomachinetoday";p="1164485 said:
Thank you; You have save my life (and money :D )
I drained the water out by putting the waste pipe into some buckets and then found the filter,m unscrewed it & there was 4 coins and a piece of pen top - cleaned all out including the pump wheel & Hey Presto!

I cant thank you enough! :LOL:

[Hi, I'm a new member of the site since today when I tried this with my own machine - and it worked too] cheers to all people that left tips on this problem].

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back