Indesit WN 850 won't work on program 5+

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Indesit WN 850 WG
- Starting a wash with program 1 - 4 = OK.
- Starting a wash with program 5 or above does not work. Machine goes on forever.
* No evident clunking or flashing lights.
:confused:
Suggestions anyone?
Thanks! Ron

Sponsored Links
could you expalin your statement "Starting a wash with program 5 or above does not work. Machine goes on forever"

you contradict yourself

If i think you are saying that prog 5 and above do not work properly, i should guess its the pressure switch that is at fault.

I am not familiar with your brand of m/c but i will guess that 5 or above are "woollen progs" these do use more water to fill with , hence pressure switch failiure

Breezer,

sorry for the abbreviated sentence. You are correct in that if I select Program 5 or above the washer starts the wash cycle, however never finishes it. It seems stuck and thus "goes on forever".

I will inquire about a pressure switch. Any idea where I can find a good schematic indicating part locations, etc...?

Thanks,
Ron

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back