indoor aerial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help on this problem
i have just brought a 19in grundig digital tv can anyone recomend an indoor aerial that works

thanks

Sponsored Links
right i have now got the outside aerial cable working the channels loaded ok but the picture on all channels freezes or crackles every now and then any one any ideas

Could be a few things - Your post doesn't give enough info to make more than a few general suggestions though...

Freezing - Not enough signal.

Could be caused by...
  • poor aerial alignment
    wrong type of aerial (old/wrong spec/insufficient gain)
    broken aerial
    bad cable connection (at the aerial junction/at the plug end)
    damaged cable (broken/corroded/water ingress)
    requires signal booster

Care to give a bit more info about the outdoor aerial - A new install, or an old one you've just managed to get working?

hi

i fitted it myself about a year ago for the tv in my bedroom that works ok i have run a cable to the other bedroom through a booster when its connected it has a good picture then will freeze/crackle every now and then if i swap the cables in the booster over to my bedroom cable it works ok perhaps the boosters not man enough

it was a digital aerial i fitted as well the booster is a 2 tv one from wickes but i dont know how old it is all the cables are good connections

thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back