infra red extender?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking for a reliablr relativly cheap form of infra red extension for my virgin samsung v+ box.

The problem i have is that i want to put my box in a cupboard that is back to back with my t.v and i am looking for something similar to the magic eye for sky boxes. any help gratefully appreciated.

Sponsored Links
There's a whole range of IR Relay devices about. Something like the Marmitek Invisible Control would do for you.

i have ordered the marmitek pyramids as they are roughly the same price but get a better write up, i'll see how they go

thanks again chris, the marmitek range seemed about the best and from some more digging the pyramid was the only reliable people had commented on and said they used, bit bulky but they work a treat.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I keep a pair of pyramids on my van for when I'm onsite working on gear in AV racks and the control system hasn't been completed. They're good.

Most of the rest of the time I need a simple IR relay system I use Xantech. It's a lot more money but very discrete and utterly reliable. In the end it's the reliability that is the most important feature.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back