Inhibitors & Cleaning products

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've just bought a worcester greenstar 30 CDI condensing combi boiler and need to know what products I need to go along with it.

I've been told to get a quality inhibitor, but not sure which one. Can anyone advise from here please?:

http://www.wholesaleheating.co.uk/acatalog/Consumables-And-Sundries.html

Also what would be a good cleaning product (its a replacement boiler). Superfloc??

Many thanks,
Garcia.

Sponsored Links
Use whatever Worcester recommend in the installation instructions/tech helpline

Why not take advice from your htg eng / installer as he will be the one signing off the installation to corgi

I would use Sentinel X300 on new pipework, X800 on old and finish with X100 inhibitor.

However, I am sure your CORGI registered installer will have his own preferences.

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
I would use Sentinel X300 on new pipework, X800 on old and finish with X100 inhibitor.
Sentinel ® ?

Thanks for all the advice.

I'll ask my corgi registered plumber too, but its good to know beforehand what kind of things I'll need.

Many thanks,
Garcia.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back