Insecticides

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after an insecticide containing malathion or permethrin but I don't want a trigger pack which is all I'm finding wherever I look.

I'm looking for a powder or concentrated form that I can mix with water and use in a watering can to zap the pests. :evil:

Any ideas ?

TIA

Sponsored Links
I think he's worried Saddam's might jump over his fence panel :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looks like the first one will take out the scale insects I'm after then!
Need to mix my own as I've got four fairly large bushes to treat and the 'trigger packs' do about a branch each. £4-£6 a time is v v expensive.
So any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Don't know much about scale insects Im afraid
I use warm water with washing up liquid (shaken vigorously) to zap green/white/black fly and it works a treat. As the warm water hit them it open up the pores in their bodies and absorbs the chemicals in the fairy which subsequently kills them. Don't know if it would work with all types of pests but might be worth a try. A half gallon of that stuff in one of those pump action type trigger sprays would blitz your bushes in a few minutes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back