Insite UDL Management software

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have Pyronix insite UDL on my management pc and planning to remote config and backup of the enforcer panels, does any one know if this can be done via the IP stack on the management pc via the cloud the remote enforcer panels, or can it only be done by modems in the panel.

If it can be done vi IP addressing does any one know how you would configure the insitie software on the pc to talk the IP stack.

Many Thanks
Bill

Sponsored Links
Not sure what you mean by IP Stack, but you can UDL via the Pyronix cloud using the panel's cloud ID, UDL password and engineers code. Panel needs to be setup to download via cloud.

Hi josh, the stack I was talking about is vi the iPaddress of the management pc then over the internet to the remote enforcer panel. What needs settings up in the on-site software of the management pc I have set the udl options on a couple of panels but missing how to configure management pc
Many thanks
Bill

How did you get the software I thought it was trade only?

Sponsored Links
should be to get the software?
you looking at direct IP connection or a pyronix cloud connection?
What device are you using for IP/cloud?

yes i am trade and registered with pyronix so software supplied by them.

This should be simple, but I must be missing something?

bill

Easiest way is by cloud
Set up downloading on enforcer
Download cloud
System I'D
Create system password
Create system site name
Register system onto Pyronix cloud
Roving dial customer
Complete roving dial customer with enforcer details
Dial and connect
Data from panel and create customer profile

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back