Installing a 900x760 Quadrant Swr enclosure on 1200x760 tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am building a new shower. I had brought 900x760 quadrant tray (Right Entry) and a suitable 900x760 quadrant shower enclosure.

Now i feel there is more space in my new shower location and thinking of buying a 1200x760 Quadrant tray and installing it with the existing shower 900x760 quadrant enclosure.

Is it a good idea to install a 300mm of wooden beam on the left side of the quadrant tray , so that the remaining covers and fits the 900x760 qudrant Shower enclosure.

Please help, i dont want to buy 1200x760 Quadrant shower again.Any sugessions much appreciated

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Do it properly of dont bother as you will have major problems in the future.

You should build a small stud wall (nib) out to give you your desired distance then tile the shower side along with the other shower walls. This give a good looking permanent solution.

How long will wood last when wet and humid.

OR

Return your shower door and buy the right one ;)

Iam totally new to DIY

Ho do i build a stud wall .
Do i need to build the stud wall in a brick and tile it ?.
The Actuall wall is now tiled and with a water proof plaster board behind.

Sponsored Links
you need to check if the radius on the curve of the smaller cubicle matches the curve of the larger tray, only then will you know if you will be able to botch the rest of the job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back