Installing a Towel Rail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I want to replace my en-suite & Bathroom Rads with towel Rails, however I want to have them on the central heating as well as having an Electric element for the summer with a timer on it for when the central heating is off.

Can anybody tell me what kit I will need to be able to do this and is it a simple task?

Sponsored Links
if you buy the heating element it comes in a kit so you can plumb it to the heating as well.
if quite a straight forward task but i thing they look ugly when plumbed in to the heating and electric.

The kit you need is called a 'Dual Fuel Kit', it normally consists of a electric element and a T-piece, fitting is relatively straight forward i brought mine with the ladder bathroom radiator from SMR Bathrooms, not sure if they sell these separatly, but i think i've seen these kit in B&Q aswell. Warm towel all year round well worth the effort.

see
http://www.smrbathrooms.co.uk/acatalog/Ocean_Chrome_Straight_Towel_Rails.html
Then click the pop up and scroll down the page theres an image of the set up there[/url]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back