Installing CM927 on valliant ECOMAX

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
Firstly, thank you if a response is given to my query.

I have seen a few post regarding installing Honeywell 927 thermostats but wanted to clarify my setup to see if clear advise could be provided.

Currently I have an analogue Honeywell connected into a Vaillant ecomax boiler via bins 3, 4 and 5. I want to replace this with a Honeywell CM927 and wanted to see if it is possible without running new cables.

Could someone please advise how to connect a CM927 to a vaillant boiler and if I need a 4 core or will a 3 core be sufficient.

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify Dan's question:
927 - remote RF sensor/controls with receiver wired to boiler
907 - sensor/controls direct wired to boiler

I'm all for the universe making me a better idiot.

In this instance though its the CM927 as listed in my original post, I'm not sure what type of ECO Max boiler it is.

Sponsored Links
Hi, would anybody be able to offer some assistance.

I understand that on the vaillant pin outs 3, 4 and 5 are the area to connect, but I am unsure how to connect the 927 to these connects

So it definitely needs 4 connections I can't use a 3 pair and connect the second L to the A

Will any of the more sophisticated Vaillant controls modulate an Ecomax?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back