Integrated dishwasher door spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have bought an unuesd (Ex demo) New world DW60 integrated dishwasher from a friend. It hasn't got the fixings to attach the integrated door panel. I cannot find any "spares" companies who sell these fixings. Any ideas as to where I can get them?

Sponsored Links
Some of the new world ones dont particularly have fittings (at least we have had them brought in for repair with none).

The wood panel has been screwed directly on the door by removing 2 of the screws each side and replacing them with longer wood screws that will screw straight into the wood panel through the door.

The door has two "keyhole" shaped apertures, and the installation drawing shows two lugs being screwed to the inner face of the wooden panel, then slotted into the apertures and two pan head screws fixed back through the door edge to fix and hold the panel. I'm concerned that the screws alone will not be strong enough

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back