Integrated dishwasher door issue

quick tip ,but takes 2 people.with Dec door off, open DW door all the way down and keep it there.present Dec door underneath and you will see exactly how much it needs to be above the DW door.

Sponsored Links
Hi Tony1
I've just got a new Hotpoint dishwasher and have the same issue with the door not opening fully. Did you ever solve the problem?

Regards
DBF

I've got exactly this problem with a Bosch SMV69M01GB. I purchased it to replace an older Bosch model. The old dishwasher was fitted so that the top of the dishwasher touched the underside of the worktop. When the new one was fitted this way the decor door touched the metal at the bottom of the dishwasher when the door was opened preventing it from fully opening. To fix this I'm going to lower the dishwasher (it has adjustable legs) and raise the decor door so it's level with all the other cupboard doors. The only thing I'm not sure of is what should I put in the gap between the top of the dishwasher and the worktop? Any advice?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back