Intellisense securit 800l

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello sorry i am new to this.
I have a Intellisense securit 800l i have just wired it all in but i have just on problem which is when i go to arm the alarm the exit timer comes on but does not go to a continuous tone and after the time the alarm goes off.
i hope you can help me and if you need more information about it please send me a message.
many thanks

Sponsored Links
I don't know this panel but check your setting/exit mode and, if it's 'final door set' (or something similar) check your final door i.e. make sure that you've programmed a door as a final exit and that the contact is working.

Does it tell you that you've had a set fail/fault? Have you programmed out your unused zones? You might find some help in the log or on the keypad...

yes i have got 1 PIR connected to the system and the rest of the zones are looped. which the PIR is on zone 1 which is a exit/ entry and this can not be
changed.
I do not that the PIR works because i programed it to chime to see and i worked but i have turned that off now.

Okay - I guess this is a lash-up - sorry, "bench testing". BTW it's not a good idea to use a PIR as an E/E, far better to use a contact on your door.

If the PIR worked , with chime, before then it should still work, without chime, now!

I've found a handbook on the www so bear with me...

Have you used "Full set door sense setting" (7-3 extended programming)?

When you try to set it, do you get out of view of the PIR (and stay out)?

What do the LEDs on the keypad show after it fails to set?

Sponsored Links
yes i have just turn the full set door sense setting on and it is still doing it when it fails to set just the internal speaker goes off and nothing on the keypad lights up the keypad just carry's on beeping.

ok enter your code ,you say it does not go to a constant tone, what light is lit on keypad ? you will have to keep very still and throw the family out. lol..... if you have a light on 1-8 or tamper you have a fault or a open zone.

Right, now you have full set door sensing, you need to "open" and "close" the "door" to make the alarm set. In your case, you need to start it setting and then wave at the PIR. When its LED goes out, the alarm should set 8 seconds afterwards.

Thinking of other things, I assume that you have used or linked out the 24HR TAMPER connections, have the bell's tamper return connected, have a battery fitted and have closed up all the boxes.

If you don't get a continuous tone, one of the zones is "open". Check all your links on the other 6 zones. I guess zone 8 is a PA so its link should be okay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back