Intercom buzzer not ringing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

My intercom buzzer (Comelit Genius -2 wired) isn't ringing no more. I can still open the door, but there's no ring tone! I am posting the pictures of the intercom. Can anyone help me please.

20170302_110815.jpg
20170302_111519.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Maybe a broken connection at the call tone volume switch (bottom right slide switch??)

I think a fault with the button on the panel at the front door is unlikely as that wouldn't call your handset over the data bus and activate it.

Thanks OwainDIYer for your reply. I have checked connection at the call tone volume switch and its fine nothing is broken. When we dial the intercom from the front door it display an error message as "user is not available"

Problem with receiver switch on handset ? Showing off hook / error , if it's tone gerated call via the handset and the receiver switch is open it won't ring , check the blue/ switch

Sponsored Links
Hello

I have same material and same problem as you, did you manage resolving the problem?

thank you

anyone can help? where the buzzer can be found in this configuration/material?

regards :)

ok thank you I understand
and what about the message on exterior side : error message as "user is not available" after short rings

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back