Interconnecting mains with battery smoke alarms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the title suggests ... i am installing two mains smoke alarms ... can i interconnect these to the other existing battery smoke alarms in my house.

Same make (DICON)

Sponsored Links
The ones you have are they fed with a two core cable then a three core interlinking to the other one if they are then connect the others using a three core same connections.They need to be conected so if one goes off they all do
Are the others just battery opperated?or mains too

Sponsored Links
Sorry never used any smokes that were only battery opperated or seen any

:LOL:

clicky

been around for donkeys years,

B & Q sell one thats about £2.99 when the battery goes you throw the whole thing away and buy a new one, as its cheapoer than the battery

Sorry never used any smokes that were only battery opperated or seen any

:LOL:

clicky

been around for donkeys years,

B & Q sell one thats about £2.99 when the battery goes you throw the whole thing away and buy a new one, as its cheapoer than the battery
Well I must be used to the finer things in life in all fairness though I only said I aint used or seen them not they dont excist :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back