Intergas Combi Compact HRE 36/30 owners out there?

I wish that I could fully agree with DIA above! But I dont like to publically slag off manufacturers.

I dont expect Intergas spares to be anything other than what I think is expensive. Hopefully I will not need any/many.

Nor do I find Vaillant spares particularly expensive compared with other manufacturers.

I did think that £46 for a temperature sensor for a Viessmann was very expensive though.

Sponsored Links
I believe the last 3 Vaillants we installed all caught fire. :LOL:

Fortunately they had a fire alarm and sprinkler system.

Some of your questions have already been answered by myself and Dan on your other thread, but just to reiterate the 36/30 is much more suited to your heating system than the Vaillant 837, as the 837 is too powerful. The Intergas is also a better boiler.

For gods sake doitall that was a gasket fault over 5 years agoffs! If the boilers had been registered correctly there would have been at least 3 letters sent for the free upgrade, I have seen 9 out of thousands and these were ones the installer had not registered! I personally changed over 700 seals over a summer for Vaillant as they put the problem right,obviously I am as biased towards Vaillant as u r to your preferred boiler ,I don't know enough about the 2 u speak but know of others that like them but time will tell.wasnt there a thread agile commented on about poor service and replies to queries because the bloke( yes that's right THE bloke) who deals with service had left!

Sponsored Links
Thats correct Bunnyman agile wanted the new low profile flue that was promised for months, still don't know if it's available.

Why Vince left I don't know, but he will be missed as far as I'm concerned, and whether the other guy is as good we'll have to see.

Whatever the boiler is brilliant, 20 + years worth of HX and not a single failure.

The job is still open.. LPG certified Gas safe in Berkshire...

Conversation seems to be all talk and no volunteers.. and they say we're in a recession...

Conversation seems to be all talk and no volunteers.. and they say we're in a recession...

LPG is the sticky point I think.

Dan is still your best bet if he covers you.

I had LPG but retired gracefully and have no intention to get the kit out again just yet.

LPG is the sticky point I think.

Dan is still your best bet if he covers you.

I had LPG but retired gracefully and have no intention to get the kit out again just yet.

I've messaged him and emailed him too.. no reply..

He will Guaranteed.

If you're out of his area, ask him for John Brookes phone number.

We have to careful with forum rules if you know what I mead.

I have only just got back in the office... give me some time to breath and I will check my messages... Not had any voice mails from you today though?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back