interlocking retaining wall systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi does anyone know of any companies that supply interlocking retaining wall systems in the uk and the approx prices per block.

as i am looking for a better/cheaper system to the traditional brick build wall.

cheers

jon

Sponsored Links
tobermore, acheson glover, marshalls do one too i think. Most of the major players have a few variations, They tend to be priced by the linear meter.

For example a basic tobermore block like secura lite is 80mm high so to build a wall 800mm high you need 10 courses.

If your wall is say 5 meters long then you need 50 linear metres.

The secura lite is about 4.50 a metre

hi many thanks for coming back to me but these are not quite what i am after

i am after a free standing gravity retaining wall system with a height of 1.8m +

cheers anyway

jon

Sponsored Links
Most of these type of walls are suitable for use up to and above that height but need proper designing.

See here

You will not find any company making one that say you can simply build it to 6 feet without proper engineer input.

Large retaining walls 4 ft plus are expensive but for good reason as they can be very dangerous if badly built

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back