Internal uPVC Window finish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All,

This is my first time posting here, although for many months I have used this site as a great source of guidance.

I am not that experienced at DIY but have recently had to build out an additional dry wall in our downstairs toilet due to the in effective insulation of the previous occupier.

All I have done is built a small stud all with Super Quilt and plasterboard it - my problem is I do not know how to pack out a new window frame / trim and window board.

The problem is when you look at the photo's the wall was not level from the left to the right and therefore you can see the edge of the original window sill is visible on the right hand side, compared to the left.

My options as I can see is either tile over all this with using tile trim, cover with uPVC clocking profile internally around the window and a slight bigger cloaking profile round the edge or build out a new fasle window sill.

I am sure I have done this wrong but wondered what your thoughts were being my first ever full DIY renovation.

Thank you so much in advanced.

Keith

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back