Internet enabled thermostat for combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Baxi Combi 105e that currently has a Honeywell CM67 thermostat. The thermostat has been messing with me, it decided today that today no longer existed and just stayed on. I believe it to have some kind of thermostat dementia as this in not the first occurrence.

I would like to replace the thermostat with an internet enabled one, I still want the functionality of the 7 day timer and override also. Does anyone know if one exists that is available in the UK? I know you can get X10 controllers but that involves separate units, I would rather go down the single unit device but would consider X10 if I have to.

Thanks

Graham

Sponsored Links
Do you really want Microsoft or some Russian hackers messing with your heating system??!!

Sponsored Links
lol I am pretty sure that that the russians have much more exciting things to do with their time than mess with my heating and I'm pretty sure I can keep the rest out.

M$ has very little sway in this household!

I just took a look at the home automation site and it is just that - home automation. I tried to post but it will not let me right now, was just fishing for anyone that had installed a simple "web enabled" thermostat? As appealing as it is to me to automate my entire house simply to annoy my wife when away from home I probably won't get away with it!

Got me thinking again about managing/controlling the heating, and other inputs/outputs, in our 3 holiday flats in Cornwall!

Found this site too.....has a sms controlled thermostat thingy, bit pricey though.

http://www.audon.co.uk/index.html

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back