Internet Radio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone listen 2 these stations? Don't mean your average well-known ones like radio1 etc, but smaller stations that only broadcast on net. Am in process of setting one up, and know there is a potential audience for it. Totally across-the-board range of music, chat about stimulating subjects (would love to see some of you guys come on and just rant.)
But what sort of other things do people wanna get from these sort of stations? Aiming for sort of Howard Stern type bizarre style (hoping 2 get Jemma Jameson 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :evil: )
But seriously, all ideas much appreciated. Also wanna do stuff "for charity mate" in some way. What would people wanna hear, phone in with your requests :p

Sponsored Links
Fratton sPark said:
(hoping 2 get Jemma Jameson 2 ****xxxxxxxxxxxxx :evil: )
A l o o n n g g time ago, before the WWW, when Internet p**n was still a novelty, I saw someone selling custom posed photos of herself on a newsgroup - "5 poses of your choice for $5" or something.

Some wag posted a response along the lines of this:

1) My **** in your *****
2) My **** in your *****
3) My **** in your ***
4) My **** between your ****
5) My **** in your ***** again

That sounds like a fair $5 worth.

:LOL:

PS - if anyone is looking for Internet radio, I can strongly recommend this one:

Fratton sPark

I dont but I get Howard on sky radio now an again , which is fun to listen too ..not the same viewing but he is a funny guy ...

ban-all-sheds
newsgroups lol .......;) ;)

Sponsored Links
They're still going.

Whether they consist of anything but spam now is anybody's guess.

Can't remember the last time I looked at any.

If anybody wants a try, the Free Agent reader from http://www.forteinc.com used to be the d-b's - I think it still is.

Back