Iran launches drone attack on Israel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Breaking story now on BBC News via Reuters News Agency. Apparently dozens of drones sighted on flight path to Israel.

Sponsored Links
I wonder whether Israel's defences are designed for drone attacks. They are proving troublesome in the Ukraine war. I know they have the Iron Dome.

Sponsored Links
Early hours middle of the night before they're due to arrive. Iron dome has been working overtime the last few days fending off hezbollah in the north.
USA and UK have a fair bit of backup in the area to take some out.
I'm glad in some ways that Iran has had the bollux to go full frontal on this rather that their usual sneaky backdoor method of using proxies, the murderous muslim scum have signed their own death warrant.

Let's wipe them out and make the world a more peaceful place.

Someone needs to attempt and stop the israeli genocide on the innocent Palestinian civilian population the west is sitting on its arse and doing nothing

Israel can handle this strike very easily. It's really the minimum Iranian response, to save face, after the deliberate provocation. But I wonder whether Netanyahu will let a few through on purpose. Pretty much nothing he could do would surprise me.

Someone needs to attempt and stop the israeli genocide on the innocent Palestinian civilian population the west is sitting on its arse and doing nothing

This is all Irans doing. They created this recent conflict.

The US and the UK have shot over 100 over Jordan, I'm told

No, Israel's invasion of Palestine caused it.

Aggravated by Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide.
No Iranian backed Hamas started this.
Iran have now taken their gloves off and their finger prints are all over this.

Sponsored Links
Back