Israel Considers Pre-Emptive Attack On Iran

Sponsored Links
Hope the Israelis let a stray one fall on the Palestinians.
I think I'll report you for inciting violence :rolleyes:

Incitement to discuss maybe.

If I was the reporting type, I'd be tempted to report YOU for relentless drama-queen stupidity. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Same old anti-British names come up. :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone mentioned BIGOT yet ???...............Ahhhh yes. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The Israelis were trampling that land 3000 years ago. Ancient artafacts prove it. Long before the arab bedoiun goat herders came along. And certainly long before the paedophile mohammed was born.
They were scattered around the world by war mongers and persecuted and now they have a recognised state the war mongers want to scatter them again.
This time ain't going to be so easy though. :LOL: :LOL:

Apparently Mohammed married a six year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
That's a paedo in my book.

Israel is compensation for the Holocaust - that's why you aren't allowed to dispute it - they'd have to give Israel back the Palestinians if it was proven non-factual.

Apparently Mohammed married a six year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
That's a paedo in my book.

That is shocking. Why does anyone worship a child molestor?

WHY DOES ANYBODY WORSHIP. a fictictious being that i personally think does not exist.

Unless you are addicted to motorcycle racing then i can understand why people worship J. Rae V. Rossi etc.etc.

WHY DOES ANYBODY WORSHIP. a fictictious being that i personally think does not exist.

Unless you are addicted to motorcycle racing then i can understand why people worship J. Rae V. Rossi etc.etc.

king james version romans

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Sponsored Links
Back