The Timing and Excuse for War

You're doing it yourself all the time by your dishonest accusations

Why do you refuse to call Hamas terrorists?

A = because you are an apologist for their acts, you won’t condemn their brutality and call it what it is: terrorism

Sponsored Links
Notch is an individual who defends racism.
Would you consider him to be a fair and trustworthy individual?
He continues to make dishonest accusations.
The UN is an eminent global organisation who sees and considers all angles?

Israel has ignored numerous UN resolutions in its oppression of Palestinians. It has committed extra-judicial killings around the globe. USA has committed several international crimes. UK has facilitated the ignoring of UN resolutions by Israel, and assisted US in its international illegal actions.

Who would you put your trust in?

See post 116; I answered your questions before you even asked them.

Edited typo (116, rather than 118)

Last edited:
I just find you a bore.
You extend threads way beyond the point they serve any purpose.
Roy Bloom (the racist, anti-semite, terrorist appologist) likes to reply to every post someone makes and keep posting until they get bored and give up. Then he thinks he's won.

Unfortunately for him, everyone knows him for his style and what he is, so changing his user name doesn't fool anyone.

Sponsored Links
Why do you refuse to call Hamas terrorists?

A = because you are an apologist for their acts, you won’t condemn their brutality and call it what it is: terrorism
Israel was created using terrorism.
The founding fathers of Israel were terrorists according to the British.
No need to get hung up on labels Notch.
Today's "child killing terrorists" are tomorrows statesmen.

i already asked notch if he regarded the jews/Israelis as terrorist for killing UK servicemen in the 40s for some reason he chose to ignore it

i already asked notch if he regarded the jews/Israelis as terrorist for killing UK servicemen in the 40s for some reason he chose to ignore it
I never saw it, however what happened in the 40s relates to what happened in the 40s

I said a week ago in the Israel thread if Hamas are terrorists then Israel is a terrorist state

It’s not labels, it’s using the English language.

Today's "child killing terrorists" are tomorrows statesmen
Sinn Fein and DUP being perfect examples…..in that example statesmen that actually don’t work

both retain paramilitary connections

I never saw it, however what happened in the 40s relates to what happened in the 40s

I said a week ago in the Israel thread if Hamas are terrorists then Israel is a terrorist state
so your saying in time it wont matter what about the innocents that Hamas killed
And glad you agree about Israel were also terrorist guilty of killing innocents

Sinn Fein and DUP being perfect examples…..in that example statesmen that actually don’t work

The Fenians have split into so many factions it's hard to see how or where they have any link to the parliamentary party. Personally, i doubt they do.

And you criticise my sources. That's a Masters thesis, written by a student.

Just about every government is a terrorist at some point. The British have done horrible things overseas.

Largely or fingers down to hatred. The soldiers are taught that the enemy are not human, so have no empathy towards them, coupled with decades of violence.

Ending apartheid and making everybody equal is the only way to end the conflict. Only one nation can drive that though, and unlikely they ever will.

My uncle served in Palestine, he told me that the Zionists hanged British soldiers with piano wire in retaliation for the executions by the British of Zionist terrorists.

Sinn Fein are the political wing of a terrorist organisation.
The DUP doesn't have a paramilitary wing.
If they did, maybe they would get more respect.

Sponsored Links
Back