UNjustified

Sponsored Links
So you don't want to confront your hatred of the Jews which leads you to support Hamas.
Your trolley is so far off the rails, it's leading you down a rabbit hole. :rolleyes:
And you haven't yet realised. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Yes you know I lived there for a year.
I lived in Liverpool for a year, back in the 60's (work related)
I don't claim to be a historical professor of Liverpudlians, nor have uptodate information about Liverpool. :rolleyes:
I do, however have a fond recollection of my time there. I don't allow it to cloud my judgement of what is right and what is wrong. :rolleyes:

Relatives of Hala Khreis, a Palestinian woman killed by an Israeli sniper in northern Gaza, say the soldier shot her deliberately and in “cold blood” even though she was holding the hand of her small grandson who was waving a white flag and was walking along an evacuation route which had been declared safe.

Khreis was at the front of a group of Palestinians who had been ordered to leave their homes by Israeli forces. They were told by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) that the route would be safe and that it had been “cleared” by the Israeli army. But people among the group who fled said they were re-routed at the last moment by Israeli soldiers towards another road, rather than the one they were initially instructed to take. Khreis and her small grandson, Taim, 5, were slightly ahead of the group and did not see the soldiers indicating that they should change course; they continued along the original route. In a matter of seconds, a soldier had opened fire on Khreis before she could turn back.

In a verified and widely circulated video, Khreis was seen holding her grandson’s hand. The small child was waving a white flag when the soldier opened fire...

Allahu Akhbar@Al Jazeera

Last edited:
Many countries have a football team that represents them in international competitions. Is Palestine the only one that doesn't have a state to represent?

Many countries have a football team that represents them in international competitions. Is Palestine the only one that doesn't have a state to represent?
It depends: does Tibet play football?

Intentions were good and even more recent solutions suggested but none seem to get anywhere.

Interesting to note that a separate Palestine state doesn't seem to have been seen as being economically viable. Sounds like it would need aid which of course the other lot get.

Intentions were good and even more recent solutions suggested but none seem to get anywhere.

Interesting to note that a separate Palestine state doesn't seem to have been seen as being economically viable. Sounds like it would need aid which of course the other lot get.

Although, of course, Gaza has oilfields. Oil exporting countries do not need aid.

Equally, of course, Israel, the occupying power, will not allow Palestine to develop its oil.

Once enough Palestinians have been exterminated or deported, no doubt Israel will steal the oil.

This is not news, and it is not secret.

But it is not often mentioned.

Sponsored Links
Back