Justified?

Not true, Lebanon, for example are supporters of Hamas, as are Turkey (which isn't Arab, but stands on the corssroads of Asia and Europe). There's others, but having robustly proved your claim incorrect I don't need to bother looking for any others.

Lebanon and Syria surely come under the umbrella of Iran.

Sponsored Links
Lebanon and Syria surely come under the umbrella of Iran.
No they're independent "nations". :rolleyes:
Your suggestion would entail UK, Ireland, Canada, et al coming under the umbrella of USA. :rolleyes:
If I wanted to suggest that UK came under the umbrella I would use the term "west" or even "the western democracies". :rolleyes:
You need to be more careful with your generalisations.
Most Arab nations other than Iran and Qatar want rid of Hamas as well,

Did the financial markets know about the 7th October attacks before they ocurred, but Israel did not?
Israel says it is investigating claims that some investors may have known of Hamas's attack on Israel before it took place on 7 October.
An academic study suggests investors betting against the Israeli economy may have made large sums.
Researchers found significant short-selling in the run-up to the attacks.

It must have been all those Palestinian financial dealers working in the Palestnian Stock Market. :rolleyes:

Did the financial markets know about the 7th October attacks before they ocurred, but Israel did not?

It must have been all those Palestinian financial dealers working in the Palestnian Stock Market. :rolleyes:
Could it simply be coincidence?
If Mossad were apparently unaware of the attacks how would a bunch of number crunchers hear about them?

Sponsored Links
Could it simply be coincidence?
It could be, but the investigations suggets otherwise:

"Days before the attack, traders appeared to anticipate the events to come," say researchers Robert Jackson Jr from New York University and Joshua Mitts of Columbia University.
They said the short-selling "far exceeded the short-selling that occurred during numerous other periods of crisis,
The researchers said they had identified a dramatic increase in investors seeking to sell shares in Israeli companies on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
They also noted a spike in selling activity in an investment that tracks movements in Israeli shares known as an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).
The study said short-selling activity in the MSCI Israel Exchange Traded Fund "suddenly, and significantly, spiked" on 2 October
In a 66-page report, they added that: "Just before the attack, short-selling of Israeli securities on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange increased dramatically."
"Our findings suggest that traders informed about the coming attacks profited from these tragic events,

If Mossad were apparently unaware of the attacks how would a bunch of number crunchers hear about them?
I would have thought the implications were obvious. How could the money market in Israel know about the impending Hamas attack, but the Israeli intelligence service did not know?
Unless they did know, and for their own reasons, decided to allow it to happen.

I would have thought the implications were obvious. How could the money market in Israel know about the impending Hamas attack, but the Israeli intelligence service did not know?
Unless they did know, and for their own reasons, decided to allow it to happen.
Are they saying Bibi would be so bold to allow a terrorist attack in order to bolster his political position and avoid further deposition in front of an Israeli court...
That's dangerously close to a conspiracy theory.:cautious:

Are they saying Bibi would be so bold to allow a terrorist attack in order to bolster his political position and avoid further deposition in front of an Israeli court...
And justify his lifelong desire for Israel to drive the Palestinians out of Israel. Making him extremely popular with the Zionists.
Dare I say mention Hitler's, Pol Pot's, Napoleon's etc ambitions? I'm sure the repurcussions were unintended consequences of their real ambitions
Hang the consequences.

That's dangerously close to a conspiracy theory.:cautious:
But if Mossad knew, is it possible that USA did not know. Unless Israel dictated to USA their intentions, and USA were unable to prevent it, through persuasion, and once it started USA were unable to rein it in.
USA do seem to have been pretty impotent so far. I'd suggest they've been more impotent than other nations like Qatar.
Israel seems to have little concern for the remaining hostages held by Hamas. Not to mention friendly fire on 7th October, and since.

USA do seem to have been pretty impotent so far. I'd suggest they've been more impotent than other nations like Qatar.

USA have 14 warships in the area, and they've been active in taking down drones and rockets launched from Yemen. How many warships do Qatar have off the coast of Israel?

USA have 14 warships in the area, and they've been active in taking down drones and rockets launched from Yemen. How many warships do Qatar have off the coast of Israel?
With their military might they've achieved very little.
Qatar, as an independent nation, is only 40 years old. USA is 250 years old.
The only conflict that Qatar has been invovled in has been alongside a collection of other nations.
It's dificult to think of a war in which USA has not been involved.

Qatar hosts an American airbase and allows its airspace to be used for refuelling etc.
USA operations might be severly limited without Qatar'a cooperation.

With their military might they've achieved very little.
Qatar, as an independent nation, is only 40 years old. USA is 250 years old.
The only conflict that Qatar has been invovled in has been alongside a collection of other nations.
It's dificult to think of a war in which USA has not been involved.

Qatar hosts an American airbase and allows its airspace to be used for refuelling etc.
USA operations might be severly limited without Qatar'a cooperation.

So the arabs are winning then?, I need to look at different newsfeeds.

Quoting US officials, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that the Israeli army last month set up five large water pumps near the al-Shati refugee camp in Gaza Cit...Environmental experts called on the defense establishment Tuesday to carefully weigh the long-term environmental implications of reported plans to flood the immense network of tunnels in the Gaza Strip with seawater to flush the terrorists out.

The Times of Israel

I think Israel hs shown disdain for the safety of the hostages.
There's been friendly fire on Israelis on 7 October, and on hostages since then.

There is a real danger of the region developing a wider conflcit, and US and UK being drawn in by their support for Israel.

The Yanks are maintaining a Naval presence to make dang sure it doesn't spread but cannot do anything about the Zionist insanity spreading through Gaza like a toxic tide. Flood the tunnels? Madnesss. The Egyptians did that to tunnels south of Rafah but that was in the Sinai where no settlements were at risk of flooding and collapse.

So the arabs are winning then?, I need to look at different newsfeeds.
Maybe the Palestinians are winning the propaganda war, with the war crimes being committed on civilians.

The recent accusation by Israel about Hamas raping hostages has been ridiculed by an IDF Chief Rabbi's comment where he bascially approves of IDF raping Palestinian civilians:
In 2002, Rabbi Eyal Karim was asked, “Is it allowed in our days for an IDF soldier, for example, to rape girls during a fight, or is such a thing forbidden?”

Because Karim is now the Chief Military Rabbi for the Israel Defense Forces, his answer matters enormously. It’s been translated into English in two ways. One is blunt:

Karim replied that, as part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers’ morale during fighting, it is permitted to “breach” the walls of modesty and “satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success.”

Much has been made of the supposed Hamas Charter wanting to wipe out Jews, (It doesn't, it simply calls for Palestine to be free, and Jews are welcome to remain) but the Likud Party charter (i.e. the Israeli government) calls for the exclusion of Palestine, i.e. an Israel that entirley rules the whole of the Southern Levant, including Gaza and West Bank:
"Did you know that the Likud charter (the Ruling Party in Israel) excludes a Palestinian entity West of the Jordan River?!
and at 10:08 in this Youtube video:

Also:
The founding charter of Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party trolls:
“Between the sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.”

It's mentioned on Likud's website:

The Right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel)

a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

In addition Netanyahu has presented maps to the UN that excludes Palestine.

Germany, U.S. slam Netanyahu's Middle East map presented at UN​

New Middle East map omits Palestinian territories; German Foreign Ministry says it is of no help with regard to the efforts to reach a negotiated two-state solution

Netanyahu Shows Map of 'New Middle East'—Without Palestine—to UN General Assembly​

"Netanyahu made clear with his little map today what normalization really seeks: eliminating Palestine... from the region and legitimizing greater Israel, all with the blessing of Arab regimes," one critic said.

The recent accusation by Israel about Hamas raping hostages has been ridiculed by an IDF Chief Rabbi's comment where he bascially approves of IDF raping Palestinian civilians:

Not just rape, plenty of genital mutilation was involved.

Sponsored Links
Back