UNjustified

Sponsored Links
You missed out the real story though.

Expelled. And who by.

What about israel terrorism, any comment yet or just conveniently ignoring the question
Plenty of Zionist terrorists around in 1948.
History was rewritten by the Victor's.
The true reason for the intervention by Palestines Arab neighbours in the conflict was to protect Palestinians from genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Deir Yassin was one of the most notorious acts of genocide.

South Africa has presented a very thorough and well-evidenced case of genocide by Israel.

Sponsored Links
Some Palestinian went on a ram and stab raid. Sort of suicide by IDF mission. May have been 2 people, early report. They came from the West Bank and that is getting far more IDF missions than usual.

The reporter mentioned other stabbings but didn't give any details.

Some Palestinian went on a ram and stab raid. Sort of suicide by IDF mission. May have been 2 people, early report. They came from the West Bank and that is getting far more IDF missions than usual.

The reporter mentioned other stabbings but didn't give any details.
That's interesting. I wonder how many Palestinians have been murdered or attacked by Israelis colonising Palestine's West Bank in the last month?

Column of Palestinian refugees have been ordered to walk down this path through the rubble. As they walk, someone at side waves them to walk down different path, and woman at front with child and white flag is shot by Israeli soldier.

Safe zones? My asre.

Self defence? My asre.

Israel has gone to a lot of trouble killing journalists to hide these murders, but this one got out.

Edit
For Zionists who pretend they can't see Facebook, here is a sanitised youtube version

I suppose Mark Regev would call this "caught in the crossfire" or "put herself in harms way"

A Palestinian shop-owner was used as a human shield by Israeli forces after they raided his mobile phone store in Dura, in the occupied West Bank. Ongoing Israeli raids in the territory have caused the worst spike in violence there for almost two decades.

No Justice. No peace@Al Jazeera

In total around 700,000 Palestinians fled because of the war launched by the Arabs or were evicted.

The ones who were murdered by Zionist terrorists, of course, neither fled nor were evicted. Their remains were thrown into unmarked mass graves.

rocks.jpg

Mossad and Israeli special forces do have form for pretending to be Arabs...

So your point is?
Yep...

And in the West Bank...

Linky Linky

"Israeli commandos 'dressed as Palestinians' carried out West Bank hospital raid"

"More statements from the Israeli police and military say this morning's raid on a West Bank hospital was carried out by commando troops dressed as Palestinians"

"CCTV circulating on Israeli outlets this morning purports to show a number of undercover troops, including some in women's clothing or dressed as medical staff"

Linky Linky

You never did tell us what your point was filly :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back