Justified?

Sponsored Links
Even Arab nations wanted rid of (so called) ISIS - got any other examples, old boy?

the Peoples’ Mujaheddin of Iran, ETA, Aum Shinrikyo.

Most Arab nations other than Iran and Qatar want rid of Hamas as well, that's why the Gaza conflict hasn't spread isn't it?

Sponsored Links

Most Arab nations other than Iran and Qatar want rid of Hamas as well, that's why the Gaza conflict hasn't spread isn't it?
Since Hamas comprises of Sunni Muslims then i imagine Shi'a countries will not want them to succeed.

Isis, briefly. 98% of the areas they held re-taken, 10,000 held in prisons. They do still exist and there might be a resurgence, in which case we'll need to bomb them some more.
You mean after a massive ground and air offensive by the US, Iran, Israel, Syria, Turkey and Iraqi forces amongst others it has returned to more conventional terrorism then yes. You can bomb a political movement into a terrorist group engaged in guerilla warfare.

Force doesn't extinguish terrorist organisations, this is well known.

In June 2004, Donald Rumsfeld designated the MeK as protected persons under the Fourth Geneva Convention.[208][204][209] and signed a formal ceasefire agreement.[62] Since 2009, when the Iraqi government became openly hostile to MEK, the U.S. led efforts to get the group's members out of Iraq.[210] At the same time the MEK paid Western political influencers to lobby for its removal from the list of designated terrorist organizations.[204][211][212][213] After it was no longer designated as a terrorist group, the US was able to convince Albania to accept the remaining 2,700 members who were brought to Tirana between 2014 and 2016.
That sounds like they declared peace, gave sanctuary and laid down their weapons. Not that they were bombed or shelled into submission.

You mean after a massive ground and air offensive by the US, Iran, Israel, Syria, Turkey and Iraqi forces amongst others it has returned to more conventional terrorism then yes. You can bomb a political movement into a terrorist group engaged in guerilla warfare.

Force doesn't extinguish terrorist organisations, this is well known.

I am sure the young people of Gaza that actually survive will grow up having fond memories of fleeing Israeli bombs…..

That sounds like they declared peace, gave sanctuary and laid down their weapons. Not that they were bombed or shelled into submission.

In the case of Arum Shimrkyo They executed all the leaders involved. They've been no trouble since.

should the world lay down it's arms and submit to the the worlds terrorist organisations
The labelling of terrorist is a political act to dehumanise and disgrace the labeller's opposition.

Not true, Lebanon, for example are supporters of Hamas, as are Turkey (which isn't Arab, but stands on the corssroads of Asia and Europe). There's others, but having robustly proved your claim incorrect I don't need to bother looking for any others.

Yes let's lay down our arms and all live in peace.
All you get from Zionists and their media partners is the portrayal of Hamas as Jew-hating terrorists (while Israel, of course, is not a terrorist state and seems to love the Palestinians…).
For a change, let’s give the floor to Osama Hamdan, Hamas leader in Lebanon and member of the Hamas leadership:

Against Jews or occupiers?

We never had problems with the Jews, in Palestine or in the rest of the Arab world. The problems of the Jews started in Europe. They were expelled from England, from France, and from Spain. Germany executed them in their gas chambers.
Every time Europe expelled them, the Jews came to our land and lived here peacefully. They could practice their religion and they were active members of society as lawyers, businessmen, etc.”
The Hamas leader continues: “The problem arises when they become an occupying force. It is not a question of Jews but of occupation. If the occupation ends, our problems will end. And we know that there are many Jews all over the world who reject the occupation and support the Palestinians in their right to resist and want to be free.

Since Hamas comprises of Sunni Muslims then i imagine Shi'a countries will not want them to succeed.
Not correct.
I read just a few days ago (I think it was in the article about Turkey) that the schism between Sunni and Shia is being ignored in the Muslim countries' concern for what is happening in Gaza.
Further reading:
An Arab-Islamic summit hosted by Saudi Arabia called for an end to the war in Gaza and rejected justifying Israel’s actions against Palestinians as self-defence.

The summit on Saturday condemned “Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, war crimes and barbaric and inhumane massacres by the occupation government”, a final communique said.

Not true, Lebanon, for example are supporters of Hamas, as are Turkey (which isn't Arab, but stands on the corssroads of Asia and Europe). There's others, but having robustly proved your claim incorrect I don't need to bother looking for any others.
Erdogan repeated calls to indict Natanyahu as a war criminal in a speech at the weekend. Turkey may not be an Arab nation but his core support in rural areas certainly is.

Sponsored Links
Back