UNjustified

Not sure where to post this. Israel is recruiting workers in India, A replacement for this maybe

The Civil Administration's Employment Unit is primarily responsible for issuing work permits to Palestinians for the purpose of work in Israel and in the region of Judea and Samaria. The Israeli government determines the quota of Palestinian workers who are permitted to work in Israel according to industry sector.

I think all are currently withdrawn. Israel's economy isn't doing very well at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Not sure where to post this. Israel is recruiting workers in India, A replacement for this maybe

The Civil Administration's Employment Unit is primarily responsible for issuing work permits to Palestinians for the purpose of work in Israel and in the region of Judea and Samaria. The Israeli government determines the quota of Palestinian workers who are permitted to work in Israel according to industry sector.

I think all are currently withdrawn. Israel's economy isn't doing very well at the moment.

They're going to need all the workers they can get to rebuild the destruction in Gaza...

More than half of Gaza's buildings have been damaged or destroyed since Israel launched its retaliation for the Hamas attacks of 7 October, new analysis seen by the BBC reveals.

_132505919_gaza_whole_30jan2024_layout-2x-nc.png.webp

BBCnews.com

They're going to need all the workers they can get to rebuild the destruction in Gaza...
That cost has been put down to the international community. Not Israel. That's the only comment I have heard.

The maps here take a while to load, or did for me

BBC also showed the population density in the south of the Gaza Strip.

Sponsored Links
Back