The Timing and Excuse for War

Sponsored Links
I said that about a week ago.

do you agree that Hamas are terrorists
You can apply the definition to any participant in any conflict.
Which shows that it's not the actions that determine the terrorist nature of the actors, it's the context of those actions.

You still refuse to admit Hamas are terrorists

It’s clear you are an apologist for Hamas terrorism
By your logic UN are terrorist sympathisers.
Or your logic is faulty.
Which do you think is the most likely? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Another example of USA supporting terrorists, terrorists as designated by UK, EU and NATO.
Executive Summary

The U.S.-led Coalition supported the Democratic Union Party (PYD) and its armed wing, the People’s Protection Units (YPG), as the ground force in Syria against the Islamic State
The PYD/YPG is a wholly integrated component of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), an insurgent organisation originating in Turkey that many Western states, including Britain, recognise as a terrorist organisation, as does the European Union and NATO

Quite evidently some organisations are terrorists sometimes, but not other times, depending on the political narrative at the time.
More clear evidence that labelling an organistaion as terrorist is not only a political ploy, it's a ploy that is appled as and when it suits.

Himmie is a terrorist apologist
Notch makes dishonest accusations that are illogical, as well as being totally unsupported with any evidence.
But he did vote for Brexit, and he defends racism, so his opinions and actions are illogical

As far as the lable "terrorist" is concerned, I'll go further than saying assigning the lable is political, which I've proven beyond doubt.
Assigning the label, with such frequency, is an act of political propaganda, employed to demonise the opposition, thereby justifying the conduct of the conflict.
So Israel, US and UK use the lable of "terrorist" against Hamas in order to demonise Hamas, and justify Israeli crimes against humanity and war crimes.
But just like Hamas killing civilians (they also attacked and killed soldiers) and taking hostages is unjustifiable, the war crimes and crimes agaisnt humanity committed by Israel, both in the current conflict and in the preceding years, is unjustifiable.

Last edited:
As far as the lable "terrorist" is concerned, I'll go further than saying assigning the lable is political, which I've proven beyond doubt.
Assigning the label, with such frequency, is a act of political propaganda, employed to demonise the opposition, thereby justifying the conduct of the conflict.

What's political about cutting a baby's head off?

Something you seem quite comfortable with, pleased about even. Well, they 'had it coming' didn't they?

What's political about cutting a baby's head off?

Something you seem quite comfortable with, pleased about even. Well, they 'had it coming' didn't they?
You are continuing with your abusive dishonest accusations, for which you have no evidence whatsoever.
You are persisting with your ad hominem attacks because you have no credible counter argument, and cannot present any justification for the Israeli crimes against humanity and war crimes.
The incursion into Israel by Hamas did not occur in a vacuum, and it's difficult to believe that Israel had no intelligence, and failed to detect the incursion as it happened.

Notch makes dishonest accusations that are illogical, as well as being totally unsupported with any evidence.
But he did vote for Brexit, and he defends racism, so his opinions and actions are illogical

Assigning the label, with such frequency, is an act of political propaganda, employed to demonise the opposition, thereby justifying the conduct of the conflict.
So Israel, US and UK use the lable of "terrorist" against Hamas in order to demonise Hamas, and justify Israeli crimes against humanity and war crimes.
But just like Hamas killing civilians (they also attacked and killed soldiers) and taking hostages is unjustifiable, the war crimes and crimes agaisnt humanity committed by Israel, both in the current conflict and in the preceding years, is unjustifiable.
You have posted a definition of terrorism

Hamas entirely fit that definition

you refuse to admit Hamas are terrorists…..the only explanation is that you are an apologist for Hamas the terrorist group

By your logic UN are terrorist sympathisers.
Or your logic is faulty.
Which do you think is the most likely? :rolleyes:

The UN is a committee, careful to not say anything that may upset either side.

Notch is an anonymous individual on an Internet forum, who has no such concerns.

Who do you think is more likely to speak closest to the reality of the situation? ;)

You have posted a definition of terrorism

Hamas entirely fit that definition

you refuse to admit Hamas are terrorists…..the only explanation is that you are an apologist for Hamas the terrorist group
The assigning of the lable of "terrorist" is undeniably a political ploy. That's been proven by the examples of UK designating an organisation as terrorist, which is not mirrored by other states, and other states designating terrorists which UK does not copy, and by the US (and I suspect other countries) financing and supporting terrorist groups activity in other spheres. So the designating of terrorist is undoubtedly a political ploy.
The definition of terrorism is designed by states to demonise the groups that they wish to oppose.
Demonising of groups allows the justification of the conduct against those groups.
In the case of Hamas, they are not assigned the lable of terrorist by UN and many, many other countries.
The frequent reference to Hamas as terrorists by Israel, US and UK is an attempt to justify the war crimes and crimes against humanity currently being committed by Israel.

But as you can't justify your labelling Hamas as terrorists, and as your logic suggests that UN are also terrorsit sympathisers, your argument is ridiculous, and your accusations dishonest.

The assigning of the lable of "terrorist" is undeniably a political ploy

So what you are saying is: “it is not possible to rely on governments to designate who is or is not a terrorist organisation.

Therefore we have to rely on the definition of terrorism……which proves clearly Hamas are terrorists

Israel has ignored numerous UN resolutions in its oppression of Palestinians.

Yes they did, and always have. Fortunately most of the civilised world are slowly waking up to the fact that the UN resolutions against Israel are starting to appear a little odd.

2022 - 27 resolutions criticising countries.

15 against Israel
12 against the rest of the world.

1698358554567.png

So what you are saying is: “it is not possible to rely on governments to designate who is or is not a terrorist organisation.
Would you like to write my posts for me, and I'll tell you if you're on the right track? :rolleyes:
You're not on the right track. :rolleyes:
What I'm saying is the the assigning of the label of terrorist to organisations is a political ploy. That is undoubted.
Governments go further and, having assigned the label, use it frequently to demonise that group, with what is really propaganda, domestically and internationally.
They do that in order to justify their conduct against these groups.
The current Middle East conflict is a perfect example.

So yes, you can rely on governments to assign the lable of terrorist in accordance with their ideology and narrative.
To that extent the assigning of the label becomes subject to which ever position they happen to take, for their own reasons.
Therefore we have to rely on the definition of terrorism……which proves clearly Hamas are terrorists
The definition of terrorism is irrelevant. The label will be assigned as the situation demands, as the USA use, financing and supporting of terrorists is a perfect example.

Sponsored Links
Back